If you're struggling because of your hearing loss, hearing aids, tinnitus, hyperacusis or balance problems your doctor may discuss referring you to our hearing therapist Tim Husband or one of our clinical audiologists.
Hearing therapists can support you with:
• counselling to help with the psychological and emotional effects of hearing loss
• advising on practical solutions to help you in your work and social life, including any products that can help
• referring you to other support services, such as social services
• providing details of local support groups and lipreading classes that may be beneficial
• Balance rehabilitation for patients with diagnosed dizziness problems