ConnectClip makes Oticon hearing aids into a leading Bluetooth headset-enabled hearing aid with these leading features (in addition to the revolutionary open sound experience):
- Streaming to both ears in stereo – not just one ear as with classic Bluetooth.
- Leading 7.5 kHz audio streaming frequency range gives high-quality sound that’s easier to understand.
- Lower power consumption of Bluetooth Low Energy allows small battery size for very discreet Bluetooth hearing aids.
- True hands-free solution with a microphone optimized for the purpose, using OpenSound Navigator™ for quality sound reception.
- No compromise on hearing aid audiology – ConnectClip has its own advanced Velox™ chip