Novus Hearing are here to guide you through the process of finding the best hearing solution for your needs, your lifestyle and your preferences. Our experience tells us that the best outcomes are achieved through our product expertise and our comprehensive assessment and fitting process.
We understand that hearing care is more than just selling a hearing aid. You can expect ongoing support and advice from the day you receive your hearing aids. Although hearing loss can change over time we will always endeavour to fit hearing aids that have sufficient reserve power to adapt to your needs for a minimum of five years.
Buy with confidence
Our packages of care are designed to give you maximum satisfaction and assurance. You will receive regular hearing tests every two years and you can make hearing aid service appointments whenever you need. All our hearing aids come with the following benefits:
- Free cleaning, servicing and check ups for the life of your hearing aids
- Free home visits for hearing aid assessments or fittings
- Repair or replacement service
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 60 day no-quibble return or exchange policy
- 5 years manufacturer’s full warranty
- 2 years supply of batteries and consumables
- Option to extend your supply of batteries and consumables to a full 5 years (additional £300)
- Using the latest technology available
- One clear price per technology level
- Wide range of hearing aid styles
- Choice of leading brands
- Thorough fitting for comfort and performance
- Tinnitus treatment functions.
Should you prefer, we offer a bespoke and complete home assessment service free of charge. Call 0330 071 030 to book an appointment with our fully DBS checked clinical audiologists. There will be no pressure to buy on the day, a written quotation will be provided for you following your assessment.
Hearing aid level
Price per pair
|Resound One 9
Phonak Paradise 90
Starkey Livio AI i2400
Unitron Move 9
Oticon More 1
With natural sound and clear conversations, automatically adapts to a variety of challenging environments to allow you to seamlessly continue listening.
|£2,995||Resound One 7
Phonak Paradise 70
Starkey Livio AI i2000
Unitron Move 7
Oticon More 2
|Performs well in more challenging environments such as restaurants or meetings.|
|Advanced||£2,395||Resound Quattro 5
Phonak Paradise 50
Starkey Livio AI i1600
Unitron Move 5
Oticon More 3
|Performs well in slightly more challenging environments such as family get-togethers or small gatherings.|
|Select||£1,495||Oticon Siya 2
Resound Enya 3
|Performs well in quieter environments such as one to one conversations.|
Only need one hearing instrument? Contact us for price list
We have a specialist assessment and fitting suite at our Head Office in Normanton just off junction 31 off the M62.